Online registration for the 2017-2018 school year is NOW OPEN
Every student must complete the online registration process each year. If you need assistance getting your student registered – please contact your school office.
1. Visit the district website at http://ouhsd.org - click the ‘Online Registration’ link from the “Parents/Students” menu (Email versions of this letter were sent with clickable links- if you use the link provided, the snapcode will be entered for you)
To begin the online enrollment for your student - Enter the “SNAPCODE” that was mailed to you…
2. Create an Account (A) OR Sign In with an account you have already created (B)
- The first time you use the Infosnap system, you will need to "Create an account" using your email address or phone number and a password of your choice.
- Select “Create an Infosnap Account”, and answer all required fields. This allows you to securely save your work and come back to it at a later time if necessary. For technical support, visit infosnap.zendesk.com or click “Contact Us” from any InfoSnap page.
- If you previously created an account last year, or this year for a different student, you will "Sign In" with that account for this year's enrollment. If you want to return to the registration site at a later point in time to complete the enrollment or print out forms - you will use this same account to sign in.
- Review the “Introduction” page and click “Next >” to enter the forms. Answer the requested information - all questions marked with a red asterisk are required. Click “Next >” to move from page to page. Please be sure to download and print out any forms that you will need for future reference
- “Review & Submit” - Clicking “Next > ” on the final form page will take you to the “Review & Submit” page. Review the information entered very carefully, as this information will be information transmitted to the school district. If you would like to make a change, click on the underlined field or click “< Prev” to return to the forms.
- When you are satisfied with the information entered, click "SUBMIT >” in the navigation bar at the top right of the screen. (You will be alerted of any required field which must be answered in order to submit.)
- On the “Submission Confirmation” page, you may choose to print or save a copy of the submitted information.
- Siblings: If you have received additional enrollment letters or emails for other children in the family, complete their online enrollments as well, signing in with the same account, but using a different “snapcode” for each student.
Oroville High School Announcements, Mission, and ESLRs
Yearbooks are on Sale
Get a yearbook ASAP!!!! Here's why! Prices keep going up every month!
Student Voter Registration
Vote! Oroville High School would like to create opportunities for students to be civically engaged. Students and staff may conveniently access an online voter registration application 24 hours a day. Simply link to registertovote.ca.gov/ to access the online voter registration application. For more information, you can contact the Secretary of State's Voter Education and Outreach Services Team at (916) 651-3070 or MyVote@sos.ca.gov.