Skip To Main Content

Work Permit, Transcripts & Records

Student Transcripts
If you need a copy of you Transcript, please send
1. Full Name
2. Date of Birth
3. Phone Number and Email
4. Year of Graduation
5. Does the Transcript need to be official
6. Where you would like the Transcript sent/emailed

Email the previous information to Amber Cash at

If you are an institution in need of Official Student Records or Verifying employment, please submit an official written request to or fax 530/534-6203